Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bodnant Gardens

On Tuesday we visited Bodnant Gardens which are always stunningly beautiful. The garden is between Llandudno and Llanrwst - where there is, I believe, a very nice yarn shop although I resisted the temptation to stop and have a browse. I know this seems strange, but the weather was getting a bit misty and I wanted to see the garden before the rain really started coming down!

There were still many late flowers in bloom, the rose gardens looked and smelled wonderful, and much autumn colour and berries too.

As usual, I got totally carried away snapping pics of everything in sight, so big thanks to Rob for not getting too bored. All the photos will be in my gallery pages soon, as soon as t'internet starts behaving itself (and I upload the right folder this time....)


1 comment:

Artis-Anne said...

Oh lovely photos . We live about 1/2 hr away from Llanrwst and I can vouch for the yarn shop; small it may be but packed with yummys. Bet Bodnant was lovely this time of the year. Hope you enjoyed my homeland ac Croeso cynnes am y tro nesaf ( a warm welcome for the next time !! )