I have been tagged by Kath and Kai for some random things about me. So here goes...
1. I cannot wink. People seem to think this is amusing.
2. I have a lot of coats. I just counted up to 16 and there are probably more hiding under these and some others lurking in the loft. And this isn't including fleeces either, of which I have four, no, five, possibly more. Is this too many? erm, don't answer that.
3. I love rock music and I've seen loads of bands. The first concert I saw was INXS and I went to Donington Monsters of Rock Festival four times. Someone told me once when I was about 16 that it was 'just a phase' and there was no way I would still be listening to stuff like Anthrax when I was ten years older. Well, I am 34 now and I still do. So ha!
4. The first single that I bought was Land Of Make Believe by Bucks Fizz. Rock on.
5. I used to have a crush on Emlyn Hughes and I had his football sticker on my lunch box. I was very sad when he died.
6. My first car was a white Citroen BX. It would stop for no apparent reason a few minutes into each journey and then be fine for the rest of the way. That was a lot of fun on the bypass.
7. I decided when I was about 12 that when I was older I would get a degree in physics and I did.
8. I used to be able to play the piano pretty well (grade 6) before I went to university and couldn't take it with me so I bought an electric guitar, but I never learned to play it. It's an Epiphone SG (with the cute pointy ends) in red and it lives in it's box, in the loft. Under some coats.
If you want to, consider yourself tagged ;)