Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Colouring


Today's yarn and felt purchases to make a new project that I have just got a pattern for. I seem to have a bit of a pink theme going on here at the moment. And this is no bad thing. All will be revealed soon!










I also decided to brighten up my bamboo knitting needles. I have seen some really pretty needles for sale with flowers painted on them, and in a way that is probably typical with knitters, I thought, "I could do that" so I did.

These are the 6mm ones, which are the biggest in my set. I started on some of the other smaller ones, but it got a bit dark and I began squinting in a most unseemly manner so I'll have to finish them off some other time.

10 comments:

kathryn said...

What really pretty needles!! They're lovely!

Piglottie said...

I adore the colours of the felt! And you've made such a great job of your pins - beautiful :)

Linda said...

Your needles are so nice, lovely colours!

Badger said...

Veru pretty needles indeed :)

Modelwidow said...

Your needles look great - really cheerful.

And bright colours for the mystery project, hope you won`t keep us in suspense too long.

Kai said...

Pink is good. Waiting to see what you're going to do... :)

Needles are lovely! I want some now.

Lothlorian said...

no bad thing for pink...is there a non knitting reason for this maybes......

Auntie Noo said...

The needles are gorgeous.

Hawkesley said...

I'm intrigued to see what you'll be making with the felt and yarn.

Your needles look very pretty now.

Kath said...

I love the needles very like the Barge Art style that you see on all those narrowboats on canals! Very pretty!