Saturday, March 31, 2007

Started Something New...

...and changed a few things too, you might notice.

The back of the Spirit Tank is done. It is longer than I was expecting, but should be fine.


The pleasure I found at knitting something quite plain has worn off and over the last few days I haven't even picked it up, so have started something a bit more tangy, something I can swap with when I fancy a change of pace. The yarn is so so pretty that it has been nice just winding it up.


I am hoping that this will become a Bayerische Sock.

5 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Oh look at your posh new look!!! - I like it! - I must sort out getting more width on mine, it looks good!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh nice colours! Don't you think the bayerische pattern might get a bit lost in the variegated yarn though - it would be a shame if it did.

Artis-Anne said...

Thought I had come to the wrong house ;)
Funny folks aern't we ? here I am doing lace and getting bored with it and looking fwd to doing a bit of plain knitting.
Love the colours on your new yarn

LittleBerry said...

You have my sympathy with the plain knitting Helen.... Like you I thought it was a good idea at the time.... all I can say is at least you won't have sleeves to knit!!!!

artyfartykat said...

Oooh nice look!
The spirit tank is looking good but the yarn for the socks would be calling to me too!