Thanks for this, Noo !!?!
To be honest, I that the things that most people of my acquaintance would think was odd about me was that I like to knit and I blog about it (although I don't tell many people about this actually!) I am thinking that this is not going to cut much weirdness-mustard with you lot though. The thing is about weirdness, I have decided, is that it all comes down to perception. If I were to ask 6 different people that I know to name a weird thing about me, I can guarantee that I would get 6 different answers - and the most accurate observations wouldn't be the ones that people would say to my face.
So discounting the things that people have commented on about me (within my hearing) before now - things such as the knitting, blogging, caring about weird things like the planet, animal welfare in farming, etc, wearing black most of the time, not wishing to get a tan (real or fake), not living in the same town or even county as my parents, being married for years and having no children (deep breath) - the things that I think are a bit odd about me would be...
1. The first weird thing about me is that I probably spent waaay too long thinking about this
2. My hair and nails grow really quickly. I cut them, and then poof! before I know it they are long again.
3. I never go out in shorts or skirts with bare legs. Not even in the height of summer.
4. I enjoy camping in the middle of winter; the colder, the better!
5. I can't stand listening to people say nice things about me, I get really flustered and upset.
6. I like beetroot soup!
And I tag the following: Badger, Bertie, Bronte, Diane (you're not getting out of it that easily!), Hawksley and Annie.
THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”