Work is progressing on the border of the curved shawl. I am probably about two thirds of the way around and I think it's looking ok now I have sorted out which threads of yarn to knit into to join on to the main body. The first few repeats of adding a border always seem to be a bit trial and error with spacing.
Hopefully I should be able to get this done and blocking at the weekend. I didn't have any recipient in mind when I started making it, I just liked the pattern, but a friend of mine has had a bit of a sad time lately, so I'm planning on giving it to her to hopefully cheer her up a tiny bit.